Friday, March 8, 2013

Maria - The Real Vampire!


Have you ever seen a real vampire? Forget about movies..I know there are many! So for those who haven't seen a vampire, you can check out her Face Book profile here: https://www.facebook.com/maryjose.cristerna

Maria Jose Cristerna's striking appearance may generate gasps, but the 35-year-old tattoo artist reportedly says a horrific history of domestic violence triggered her decision to re-invent herself as a "vampire."


Cristerna recently showed off a new set of titanium "horn" implants along with dental "fangs" and multiple facial piercings at a Monterrey tattoo exhibition, but insists she lives a normal life. "I had the fangs done because I loved vampires as a little girl and I changed the color of my eyes so they were how I really wanted them to be. The horns I have are a symbol of strength and were implanted without anaesthetic", the Catholic-raised mother-of-four tells the Sun proudly.

Yet Cristerna's transformation is still not complete: she says she wants to have more titanium horns implanted in the back of her head. "Tattooing is my way of being immortal, of really being a vampire and not dying -- leaving my work on other people's skin."

5 Facts About Maria Jose Cristerna
  • She's a 35 year old lawyer: Which really casts the term "bloodsucker" into a different light.
  • Before her transformation, she looked like this: Definitely pretty
                                           
  • She began her body modification following her divorce and claims that the horns represent strength, and the tattoos represent freedom.
  • There's a wax statue of her at Ripley's Believe it Or Not: And she remarks that: "I went through a bad marriage and learned to be stronger. Warriors tattoo their faces, so I'm a warrior for my kids, too."
So what do you think about this. She has her own reasons for being like this. She says: "It's my vampire dream to be immortal! I have always loved Ripley cartoons, and have admired Ripley’s since I was a little girl, so my dream came true."

Check out more "cool" pics of Maria here: http://totallycoolpix.com/2012/03/maria-jose-cristerna-is-vampire-woman/

1 comment: